High QualityHealth City Cayman Islands is a state of the art Joint Commission International Accredited hospital designed to bring quality and affordable healthcare to patients travelling from abroad for surgery and medical services.
Read what Forbes has to say about Health City Cayman Islands
Health City Cayman Islands offers affordable, transparent bundle pricing with no hidden costs. Each inquiring patient will receive a customized quote following a free virtual consultation. Please feel free to contact us for general pricing for the medical service you are interested in.
- Pre Surgery profiles and work ups two to three days preceding surgery,
- All post-surgery investigations/diagnostics like lab, X-Ray, MRI, CT scan- as ordered by the physician-until the package end date,
- Admission charges,
- Physician's surgical fees,
- Operating rooms fees,
- Anesthesia fees,
- Implants/Prosthesis unless otherwise noted in exclusions,
- Room and food charges (maximum up to 7 days depending on the specialty).
- Companion stay in hospital room, excluding food
- Medications prescribed during treatment and care (pre and post)
- All surgical consumables and medical supplies unless otherwise noted in exclusions
- Transportation to and from the hospital for treatments or follow up visits,
- Physician Consultation, physiotherapy and dressing charges - up to 2 week following discharge
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
Exclusions from package:
- All post-operative complications
- Cross department consultations and treatments (including medications) for medical conditions unrelated to current specialty
- All non- routine post-operative investigations/diagnostics
- Care components not included in inclusion criteria
- Air travel and accommodations outside the hospital
- Food for companion
Continuity of Care
It is estimated that 2% of Canada’s population, which is approximately 660,000 Canadians, have travelled outside of Canada to consult with a doctor, undergo a medical test or procedure, or receive treatment. Health City Cayman Islands has an office with Canadian physicians who will support you with your journey to and from Health City Cayman Islands. Continuity of care is our priority.