Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement SurgeonDr. Prathap Ravindrana Venkatesh is one of our Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeons at Health City Cayman Islands. Dr Prathap supports the joint replacement program, sports injury clinic and performs operations for diagnosis and endoscopic treatment of various joint diseases.
Dr Prathap has accomplished much in his young career as an orthopaedic surgeon, bringing experience from the HOSMAT hospital where he assisted with over 2000 surgeries. He has experience with joint replacement surgeries, arthroscopies, trauma, spine surgeries, hand surgeries, paediatric orthopaedic surgeries and orthopaedic oncology.
Dr Prathap has a deep passion for innovative techniques, their applications and excelling the same in his surgeries is applaudable. He has a strong academic and research interest. He has national [BOS, KAOCON] and international [IFSSH] paper presentations. He has two publications in Indian Journal of Orthopaedics in the year 2013. Dr Prathap also has experience as a resident in cardiology.
- D.N.B. (Diploma of National Board) Orthopaedics 2009-2012 – HOSMAT Hospital, India
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery) 1999-2005 – Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India
- Joint replacements (knee/hip/shoulder)
- Sports medicine and arthroscopic surgeries
- Trauma and sports injuries
- Spine and Hand surgeries
- 2,000+ surgeries